Information We May Gather On Our Website
You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some website services.
Seemingly60 uses Google Analytics, Google Universal Analytics and our web servers to gather information about the users of our website. Our web servers and analytics tools will create log files which contain some or all of the following information:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the computer accessing our website
- The date, time, location, and length of each visit from each IP Address
- Certain technical information such as browser being used
- The path taken through our website and actions taken throughout a session
- Clicks to links on our site that lead to other sites
- A record of files downloaded and/or the amount of time spent viewing any video or audio files
- Any errors encountered
- Other metrics provided by services such as: Google Analytics and Google Universal Analytics
Information You Give Us
We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. However, in order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide personally identifiable information. For example, this could be in connection with such things as:
- Requests from you which require our direct response
- Subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as email newsletters)
- Contest registration
- Gathering your comments and feedback
- Content submissions and suggestions
- Participation in surveys
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, affiliates sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Advertising, Amazon Affiliates, other affiliates
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Other Information You Should Know
Your acceptance of these terms
If you have questions regarding this policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send USPS mail to Voice Media LLC c/o Susan Ross at 12 Westfield Lane, White Plains, NY 10605
This policy was last updated on April 1, 2017.